No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: Aug 26, 2016, 10:26 AM

Go Down

Yeldur

Mar 03, 2017, 10:17 PM Last Edit: Mar 03, 2017, 10:20 PM by Yeldur
Quote from: HESKEYTIME on Mar 03, 2017, 09:18 AM
Quote from: Yeldur on Mar 02, 2017, 06:41 PMsum1 update me wat the fuCK hapend 2 0f kongs amd mane11?!?1?!:??!

no but srsly what happened, i go away for a while and all of a sudden donkey crew have apparently all been fired and given gag orders and there's some weird company called warlock wireless or some shit like that.

wtf happened?
I recommend you ask the same question on crpg forums.

No need to give this forum more activity than it deserves by talking about it here.

The short version is that the donkey crew got fucked over with a pretty raw deal. In accepting the funding from Daedalus Partners LLP to complete this project they basically became employees for a dormant company Daedalus set up years ago called Warlock Wireless Ltd and were made minority shareholders in their own project (very very minority shareholders, public info on UK companies house lists who owned what shares, members of the donkey crew were assigned shares worth £0.01 each whilst Daedalus had the more valuable shares assigned to an asset holding company and retained full control). Then an ambiguous 'thing' happened and Chadz left the company and other devs left too, later confirmed to be all of the original team, the only guy that stayed was someone they took on after August from this community as a dev, and Pogosan as a community guy.

Obama out
Wow. I spoke to Pogosan already and I must have misread what he said, or he was not allowed to really say what happened, I thought the dev's had all abandoned chadz. But all of them getting pushed out? That really sucks. But at the same time doesn't surprise me, agreeing to get funding from anyone else was a road to disaster, companies are greedy and only give a shit about themselves, fucking over them was probably their plan from the very beginning. Feel really bad for Donkey Crew, getting pushed out of their own game after putting so much effort into it. Only guys I've heard of that actually are legitimately out there to help indie dev's are tinyBuild Games. Don't really know anyone else enough to trust them.

oh well
now they can get back to work on C-RPG and revive it :^)

i did it dad i reached 1000

Cassi

Quote from: Yeldur on Mar 03, 2017, 10:17 PMnow they can get back to work on C-RPG and revive it :^)
you piece of shit we already did that, weekend always populated.

Yeldur

Quote from: Cassi on Mar 04, 2017, 09:38 AM
Quote from: Yeldur on Mar 03, 2017, 10:17 PMnow they can get back to work on C-RPG and revive it :^)
the two days i always work
;(

i did it dad i reached 1000

Cassi

Quote from: Yeldur on Mar 04, 2017, 12:58 PM
Quote from: Cassi on Mar 04, 2017, 09:38 AM
the two days i always work
;(
wew sucks ass.

Go Up