Voting closed: Aug 26, 2016, 10:26 am

Go Down

Zottlmarsch

Jul 16, 2016, 12:26 pm Last Edit: Nov 04, 2016, 04:50 pm by Zottlmarsch

Region: EU & Possibly NA
Language: English
Discord: https://discord.gg/dzHUJ6n
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Ziegstein

We are the Grafen von Ziegstein (also known as the Duchy of Ziegstein) a family of nobles descending from the illustrious Krems family. We take our name from the beautiful but perilous mountain region of Ziegstein, where many mystical creatures (including the one pictured on our banner) are still said to roam.

Our Theme is Medieval Germanic (12th Century Austria, Germany and Switzerland with possible influences from surrounding countries). This means all of our members will be required to use Medieval German Style names and dress in a style that fits the theme, this includes armour and weapons too. All of our settlements will be built in the style of this theme.

We are a Fun-first-Clan, What that basically means is that our main goal is for all our members to enjoy themselves (otherwise what's the f***ing point?) This doesn't mean that we won't take ourselves seriously too, but you certainly won't find any Ziegsteiners behaving like cry baby dicks, raging on servers or measuring their e-peens against other nerds.  :D

Every Applicant begins as a recruit and must prove themselves before being made a full time member of the Ziegstein army.
After a trial peiod of up to a few weeks the Grafen will decide if an applicant is worthy enough to join the clan as a full member.
The Recruits carry a Diagonally Striped Banner of Green and White.
Our Recruits are:
Munchausen von Ziegstein
Hubert von Ziegstein
Michi von Ziegstein
G├╝rgmann von Ziegstein
Rabaven von Ziegstein
Richardt von Ziegstein
'The Black Baron' Erich von Ziegstein
Ulrich von Ziegstein

Once a recruit is accepted as a full time member of the clan they can join the ranks of the other Ziegstein Soldiers.
These warriors form the bulk of the Ziegstein army and carry the standard Clan Banner, Green with a White Fess.
Our Soldiers are:
Umhardt von Ziegstein

After a soldier has proved themselves as a capable warrior and is deemed to have the appropriate qualities, they may be promoted to Squire.
Our Squires do not take on many added responsibilites but are expected to behave in a noble and chivalrous fashion, They carry a Green banner with a White Bend.
Our Squires are:
InsertName von Ziegstein

Once a Squire has excelled himself both on and off the battlefield he may be knighted and will join the elite section of Ziegstein Knights.
These noble and chivalrous men always lead by example and share extra clan responsibilities. If they prove themselves as valiant knights they may be offered a place among the mighty Grafen.
They carry a Green Banner with a White Saltire.
Our Knights are:
Horst von Ziegstein

The Grafen von Ziegstein are the Highest ranked members of the Clan. At the moment consisting just of the founders of the clan.
When a member reaches the rank of Graf they can display their own family banner alongside the other Grafen and share full control of all Leadership duties.
Die Grafen von Ziegstein are:
Eberhart von Ziegstein
Wulfing von Ziegstein
Finwald von Ziegstein
Machthardt von Ziegstein
Tybalt von Ziegstein
Krave von Ziegstein
Felipe von Ziegstein
Lukas von Ziegstein
Lori von Ziegstein
Friedrich von Ziegstein

Anyone who wants to join us must send a pm to either Cassi, Zottlmarsch or Benkei.
Once an application has been made made, all applicants will be asked to join the Ziegstein Steam group and the Ziegstein Discord channel.
Skill level is not so important but a good mentality, will to learn and contribute are. All Applicants must be able to give a positive contribution to the clan, whether that is skill on the battlefield or through one of the many other aspects of the game or other clan activities.
 We are very open to recruiting new and non crpg players to our clan and to give them a chance to learn their trade in a fun, friendly and helpful clan. We do not accept Multi Clanning, You're either full Ziegstein ort Nothing!
Once an applicant has applied to join they will be accepted as a recruit, the recruitment phase can last up to a few weeks, after this a vote will be made by the higher ranks on whether the applicant will be accepted or not. Time Wasters, Rage Nerds and Wannabe trolls need not apply.

More info coming soon...

Our Signature
(Select either Code Below)

Standard:

Code Select
[url=http://forum.ofkingsandmen.net/index.php?topic=338.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/kQoc5Oh.png[/img][/url]

Centred:

Code Select
[center][url=http://forum.ofkingsandmen.net/index.php?topic=338.0][img]http://i.imgur.com/kQoc5Oh.png[/img][/url][/center]

Naduril

To add a red line, and hello krems :D

Zottlmarsch

Quote from: Naduril on Jul 16, 2016, 12:29 pmTo add a red line, and hello krems :D
What is this Krems you speak of??  ???   :o    ;)

DKNhz

Quote from: Naduril on Jul 16, 2016, 12:29 pmTo add a red line, and hello krems :D
Hello Naduril :)
Krems was love. Krems was life.

Benkei

Krems... Krems... Krems...

Nope. Never heard of them.
Some kind of plebeian family, I presume?
Quote from: ToviWhen west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Cassi

The enemy is inside our base! [ x ]

Krave

Let's not forget this timless classic, I will put it here for future generations. Source: original Krems thread.

ME:

Take a moment and appreciate how well my tincan armory protects from arrows.

BUTAN:

Unlucky, you would have suffered less gravely if the arrow had hit (thus bounced off from) your heavy body armor.

ME:

Arrow when flying was pointing at my chest, but my +4 lederhosen bends time and space, so it hit helmet.

ZOTTLMARSH:

+4 Lederhosen!!! Gief or Ban!

ME:

QQN! *riding away on donkey to the moon*

Benkei

Timeless classic
Quote from: ToviWhen west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Waschweib

Nice Wappentier!
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!

Yeldur

krems will always be in my heart, even if i'm not able to join this clan ;(

i did it dad i reached 1000

Zottlmarsch

Quote from: Yeldur on Jul 17, 2016, 10:40 pmkrems will always be in my heart, even if i'm not able to join this clan ;(
Of course you will be able to join us, well thats if chadz accepts our clan application first...at the moment we are just a pretty banner and a paragraph of text 😃

Naduril

Quote from: Zottlmarsch on Jul 18, 2016, 12:06 am
Quote from: Yeldur on Jul 17, 2016, 10:40 pmkrems will always be in my heart, even if i'm not able to join this clan ;(
Of course you will be able to join us, well thats if chadz accepts our clan application first...at the moment we are just a pretty banner and a paragraph of text 😃

And as soon as Chadz approves a monster, a beast, almost Cthulhu will be born and let into our (OKAMs) world.
Probably, we are doomed.

Benkei

It's gonna be back to quality over quantity, so fret not, my Russian/Moldovan/dontrememberwhichcountryitwas friend.

FYI, everyone will be equally welcome in my 'home brewery with naked fist fighting ladder in the back room' tavern - no matter clan, alliance, faction, kingdom or sexual preference! Tho beastiality would need a case-by-case permission to enter...

Tybalt

Cool clan, can I join?

pogosan

If clans will be required to do something other than throwing stones at strangers I might drop my hobos idea and join you fully. Hope stones and straw hats are Germany style enough.
my twitter I post random stuff, OKAM included
OKAM twitter I don't post random stuff, only OKAM

Go Up