Land of Lords (medieval pvp city building browser game)

Started by CapraHircus, Jan 07, 2017, 10:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vibe

Bump, we're still actively playing this. Come to our discord that you can find in the OP if you want to play with us.

Archibot

whats the updates?  I haven't been on discord for awhile since my PC is in repair's and am playing on school computers (dedicated or nerdy I am not sure)  just checking in, found out about the new continent and am sending one of my boys down to grow some coconuts. 

Are we going to war some one yet?  especially now that we are apart of one of the three mega kingdoms.

Also my kingdoms are going well, I have just recently made 16k off of 70 lanterns, gg rip economy.  My penal colony in the north is expanding well, while I am trying to hut spam I could use some tips if anyone has some.

Vibe

We might go to war soon, unsure yet. Nothing big going on really at the moment. Jump on discord when you can to get the updates, you'll get all the info there (you can also use the mobile phone version)

Archibot

gotcha start pumping out military units

Kuoin

Gonna use my two secondary domains for pure military power, every available settler will be made soldier.

Kuoin

I'm building two barracks in each and one is on medium atm. Gonna take a while to get them going as well since my second domains doesn't have that strong of an economy.

Archibot

Mar 06, 2017, 11:39 PM Last Edit: Mar 06, 2017, 11:42 PM by Archibot
gonna make a bunch of soldiers then RDM some one, no one tell!  Also who are we warring?  I might start building extra wooden castles as well.

Vibe

Can't say more on a public forum, but it's not likely to happen anyway.

Just a few things about combat (thanks to tests by Spud and Kowcioo):
- archers are garbage, crossbowmen is where it's at
- halberdiers are garbage, pikemen is where it's at
- knights if you want to completely shit on any other unit

Vibe

Yeah I'd prefer not having to visit this forum anymore as well. So here's the link:
http://forum.melee.org/and-all-the-other-things-floating-around-out-there/lands-of-lords/

Go Up