Land of Lords (medieval pvp city building browser game)

Started by CapraHircus, Jan 07, 2017, 10:18 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vibe

no idea, but dont think so

Vibe

Quote from: HESKEYTIME on Jan 12, 2017, 01:09 PMWhat's the best way to halt the ever-increasing demise of my settler's happiness?

Several of them are at 0% - angry and others are on their way down that path.
Paying them more, but until you're established with a good income you shouldn't bother with happiness.

CapraHircus

Quote from: HESKEYTIME on Jan 12, 2017, 03:13 PMJust found out where I can see my housing capacity, jeezus it's hard to stay ahead of the game. Been going huts like crazy but still no space for more settlers, stuck on 16 total in my domain
16 settlers? Wot, I only have 14 and I've been playing since way before you ^^

Vibe

Quote from: HESKEYTIME on Jan 12, 2017, 04:41 PMLike I said man, Age of Empire 2 strats, only focus on villager production and bare minimum other resources to scrape by. I regret wasting time making that workshop though, cant do anything with it and now I'm 'housed', no more vills till I resolve that situation and make more huts/streets.
This basically. Spam them huts at start, invest a bit of time/resources into something that gives you at least some money per day so you survive the resource requirements, then keep on spamming huts. Later on you'll have to balance how much resources (people and materials) you want to invest in developing your economic infrastructure and how much into town population growth.

CapraHircus

Is it the huge guy south-east of us? Welp we better get some troops together I guess.

Vibe

Quote from: CapraHircus on Jan 12, 2017, 06:49 PMIs it the huge guy south-east of us? Welp we better get some troops together I guess.
That would be silly as we probably wouldn't stand a chance anyway and would hamper us greatly since we're still in our beginning and have no spare resources to build a military.

Lay low, in the worst case we become someones vassal for the time being.

CapraHircus

Good! Tell him to join our discord :)

Archibot

I have the same issue, was at 4% happiness today, so I declared a holiday for every one (except my well digger, he is new and gets to learn the suffrage)  and the mood seems to be getting a little less towards the pitchfork and torches variety at 11%. 

McCallister

Quote from: Archibot on Jan 13, 2017, 01:36 AMI have the same issue, was at 4% happiness today, so I declared a holiday for every one (except my well digger, he is new and gets to learn the suffrage)  and the mood seems to be getting a little less towards the pitchfork and torches variety at 11%. 
Hi I am your neighbor now :)

CapraHircus

Jan 13, 2017, 06:01 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 07:37 AM by CapraHircus

Who owns bubbaland and who owns crpg lion?

Just for mapping and confirmation :) Also get your asses on discord :)

Silicium

The sexiest member of all of the Lords of land of lords.

Vibe

rofl

Silicium

Jan 13, 2017, 11:14 AM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 01:30 PM by Silicium
Vibe congratulating me on my looks

Archibot

Jan 13, 2017, 06:58 PM Last Edit: Jan 13, 2017, 07:01 PM by Archibot
Quote from: McCallister on Jan 13, 2017, 04:40 AM
Quote from: Archibot on Jan 13, 2017, 01:36 AMI have the same issue, was at 4% happiness today, so I declared a holiday for every one (except my well digger, he is new and gets to learn the suffrage)  and the mood seems to be getting a little less towards the pitchfork and torches variety at 11%. 
Hi I am your neighbor now :)
Howdy Neighbor!   YEEE HAW, nice place, no wood... but you got some vines to supply my wino needs.  Any way the vacation didn't work, I woke up and happiness was 0% so I sent them all back to work and it is up to 4%... fuck em I am going to rename my place to the penal colony

CapraHircus

16 :((

Go Up