Saturday, 16:00 (UK Time) cRPG Community Playtest

Started by chadz, Jun 14, 2016, 02:12 pm

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

chadz

Jun 14, 2016, 02:12 pm Last Edit: Jun 18, 2016, 03:56 pm by chadz
When? Saturday, 18th of June, 2016 - 

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/?t=16:00%20pm&tz=London&

There will be a small stresstest on Saturday afternoon. How small/large is to be seen - the goal is to push to 200 and then some more until it crashes.

Also, the test is limited to the cRPG community. (People with an account older than 2 months)

It will be a very technical test - and we have no idea yet how it will run. I also have to warn you that it might not be very "fun" in terms of logistics - you might download it and not get in, for testing reasons. It might crash often. The performance might be bad. (Although it's likely that it's better than in previous tests). Etc. Etc.

Also, a very important disclaimer: For testing reasons we will probably be automatically transmitting information for debugging reasons! Do not participate if you don't like that.
Stuff that may be transmitted is:
  • Your PC specs
  • Your framerate
  • Your ping
  • Your game log
  • Possilby other game related information

It's not overly critical information, I just want to let you know beforehand. Full disclosure ;)

If it's important to you, we will let you know beforehand exactly what is transmitted.

UPDATE

Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30551702/OKAMLauncher/OKAMLauncher.exe
Login with your cRPG Account/cRPG Password.
Let me know if it works (as if you wouldn't anyway)

Exe Status: Not Active
When the exe status is not active, it means you cannot run the game, just pre-download it.

Teamspeak

Thanks to WolvenSpirit for TS (although it was too small ;)
Thanks to Nebun for the DRZ TEAMSPEAK server: drz-wars.ru
Chat with us on Discord

YouTube, Twitter and Facebook

pogosan

Finally. Love you chadz.

Blawdy

Quote from: chadz on Jun 14, 2016, 02:12 pmAlso, the test is limited to the cRPG community. (People with an account older than 2 months)
Should have made that 2 years minimum IMO. :P

Niko

Can't, but good luck with it!
Don't.

Vovka

Selling cRPG forum accouts (all older than 2 months)

Vovka

Quote from: chadz on Jun 14, 2016, 02:12 pmIf it's important to you, we will let you know beforehand exactly what is transmitted.

Yes please, because I'm very shy of my small memory size

Porthos

Aww, I guess it is the last days of Windows XP being installed on my machine. What a great time it was, ehhh...

Naduril

Cool. I will try to be there :) And bring brothers :D

DefinetelyNotGolem

Good luck getting 200 together, lol.

Micah

When will patches be rolled out? Or will it be a big downloading orgy again ? :x

UncleBOB

Fun! How to join this test?
It's me, BOB! I was born READY!

Siegbert

Quote from: DefinetelyNotGolem on Jun 14, 2016, 03:14 pmGood luck getting 200 together, lol.
Yeah... I don't see 200 active people in the forum.

Guray

Are there going to be any more tests like this?

DefinetelyNotGolem

Yeah 165 ppl with atleast 1 post, but how many of them will make it?

Guray

Jun 14, 2016, 04:01 pm Last Edit: Jun 14, 2016, 04:03 pm by Guray
Sent messages to all my Kapikulu brothers. We want to stretch test Teamkill capabilities of your game to see if it makes up to our expectations. Too bad I wont be there.

Go Up